Exit

Exporting a file that was pulled from Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RstrAt_0-1616723577015.png

RstrAt_1-1616723926537.png

My primary goal is to export edits I made from an audio clip that I am using in Premiere but editing in Audition.

Some have said that there is an option under export, but it is not showing up for me. Other have said that this could be because output is not set to master, but I cannot find where to change output. Someone said to find output in the mixer, but I apparently need to be in multitrack not waveform? but when i bring in the audio from premiere it automatically shows up in waveform, and when i try and change it to multitrack it wants me to create something new?

I am very new to audition and have no idea what I'm doing. Please help.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Export , FAQ , How to , Noise reduction , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's Waveform view, and you have one file open in it. At this point, if you want that file available on its own, use Save As, and give it a suitable name. Yes it's possible to open it in Multitrack, but I can't see what benefit there would be, unless you want to add other material to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines