• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Names Saving with a question mark

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to figure out why all of my audio files are saving with a question mark at the end. For instance, the file might be something like, Hello_01_Example_02 and I'll save it as a wav file, and it will save it as Hello_01_Example_02?.wav. Then I have to go in to every one and delete the question mark, since the files have to be exactly as written. I've tried uninstalling Audition and re-installing, and it's still doing it. I'm working on a Macbook Air. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can make out, this has nothing to do with Audition, and it's not exactly unknown. May I suggest that initially you do a google search using the term 'macbook air adding question marks to file names' - it reveals quite a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve, can't thank you enough for replying so quickly with this answer! The issue is driving me nuts and adding so much extra work to my workflow having to fix the files. I'll definitely Google this and I'm sure come up with something now that I'm going down the right road. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines