Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial Adobe Audition Export

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
Let me share with you a frustrating problem: I use the free trial of Adobe Audition. Therefore, I imagined that I could still use the "export" function of the software. However, after finishing all my recordings, I was unable to export the previously saved files. Maybe I'm bad at computing, but anyway, after watching lots of tutorials on the subject, I still can't do it.
In fact, when I try to export the audio mix (since I recorded on a multitrack), the software only offers me to export the " selected clips ".

However, even if I select all the possible clips, none is exported since I don’t see any downloaded mp3 file (I have also tried a lot of different formats). In fact I just see an empty file in my "Shortcuts" which cannot open (while I have audio players)

Anyway, here I am without being able to download my recordings, tired enough of the day ...
Thank you for your compassion and help.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To the best of my knowledge, no functionality is disabled in the trial version, so it's going to be something you are doing incorrectly. Can you show us a screen-grab of your multitrack session? Also, have you tried doing a mixdown first, so it opens up in Waveform view, and saving it from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines