• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i remove/reduce the clicking or pop sound when you pause it or started the sound continously

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem where a clicking or pop noise appear when i pause or start the sound in adove audition. The sound is smooth all the way till the end, but when it loops or when you pause the sound, it makes a clicking sound or pop noise that's very annoying. I wonder if there's a way to remove it or reduce it, i tried the noise reduction setting but that didn't help at all.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to , Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess that it is your audio interface or how you are monitoring what you are recordeing but more information please.
Mac or PC, audio interface you are using, which driver for your audio interface, how are you monitoring what you are recording, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm using garageband for my sounds, i transfered the sounds from my ipad to my PC as an m4a file then convert the m4a file to an .ogg file in Audition. The sounds comes directly from the garageband app from it's library of sounds in the piano section, and all the recording is done via the app. Here's the link for my sound in m4a format https://soundcloud.com/user-290602692-678440557/test-2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lol, i have no idea why i have 2 accounts but that was me.

i'm using garageband for my sounds, i transfered the sounds from my ipad to my PC as an m4a file then convert the m4a file to an .ogg file in Audition. The sounds comes directly from the garageband app from it's library of sounds in the piano section, and all the recording is done via the app. Here's the link for my sound in m4a format https://soundcloud.com/user-290602692-678440557/test-2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines