• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I record multiple audio takes to a session, then export them to separate wavs?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I shoot a lot of video and I currently record the audio separately, from my interface into audition (cc2020). I setup a mulitrack session, turn on R so I can set my levels, and press record. 

The problem is I'm often shooting multiple video lessons and I do know how to easily start recording the next video's audio in the same session. I end up mixing down the session to a wav, then deleting the track and recording again. There has to be an easier workflow for this, what am I missing? 

tldr: If you were shooting 10 video lessons (with audio recording into audition) how would you record audio fastest into audition?

thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

I'd set up ten tracks to record from your input source, and when I'd finished recording one I'd just return to the start, disengage record from the track you've just done, and set it to record on the next one. Exporting these as separate tracks is easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd set up ten tracks to record from your input source, and when I'd finished recording one I'd just return to the start, disengage record from the track you've just done, and set it to record on the next one. Exporting these as separate tracks is easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

excellent thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines