• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I UNDO an effect applied on audio AFTER SAVING and closing?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner,  So i just dragged some audio files in the files window, and added a Reverse on part of the audio in the waveform editor, later I just saved and closed it, when I come back later, there's no audio in the files window and i thought this is like a project and it will save all the audios imported. Also I found the original audio file has alredy been changed with the effects on it and I thought threre should be an effects controls panel like in premiere, but I couldn't find it anywhere,how  can I undo the effect or the audio file is just ruined from now on??

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid you can't do anything about it at all - Waveform is a destructive editor. It is evident that you haven't studied any of the beginner videos to find out how Audition actually works, and I'd strongly suggest that you do this before losing any more work. Caveat Emptor and all that...

Premiere is entirely non-destructive, but to work non-destructively in Audition you have to use Multitrack view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines