Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make Midi Trumpet sound Real

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I need some help. I have a midi sounding trumpet from a client and I would like to make it sound more realistic. 

(Sample is attached)

The trumpet is not isolated. There are some drum and other instruments as well in the file.

I hope some of you have experience with this. 

My experiene with cleaning and mixing of human voices has no much use in this. 

Best,

ittvangergo

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Without isolating it, there's nothing really you can do. What sounds most artificial about it is the starts of the notes, which are too loud - when you play a trumpet, you can't possibly make it sound like that!Unfortunately I don't think it would be very easy to fix this problem without an isolated version of it, but if any software at all could do it, it would probably  be Melodyne, or something similar - you also need to add a bit of  'irregularity' to the notes to make it sound human.

And

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without isolating it, there's nothing really you can do. What sounds most artificial about it is the starts of the notes, which are too loud - when you play a trumpet, you can't possibly make it sound like that!Unfortunately I don't think it would be very easy to fix this problem without an isolated version of it, but if any software at all could do it, it would probably  be Melodyne, or something similar - you also need to add a bit of  'irregularity' to the notes to make it sound human.

And so accordingly, the best thing you could do is get a copy with no trumpet on it and start over with a real trumpet player!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. Thank you for your 2 cent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines