• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing stand alone Audition CS6 (5-LS7)

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a registered copy of adobe audition 5_LS7 (suppose to be stand alone verson of CS6).  From my account I downloaded to a new computer after my old one went bad. When I try to install it I get a message that, the serial no. is correct, but the product is not installed on the computer. I got one nice customer service person who said that I had to have a special installer program to now install 5_LS7 and he would connect me with someone who would provide me with a link and the help me install it. After more than 35 minutes on hold, the line went dead. I called back and another customer service person said that since my product was nering the end of life they would not provide phone support and I would have to go through community support. So is there anyone out there that could help me get this 9 year old program installed?     

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines