• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Mic Recording

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Having an Issue with My Mic not being able to record anything. I have looked through a bunch of turtorials explaining the same things about going to audio hardware and Audio channel mapping and setting up my Mic and with everything inputed in correctly I still can't record anything from my Mic.

TOPICS
Audio hardware

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said whether you are using a Mac or a PC. If it's a Mac then you have to go through the Mac security settings to enable your mic first before you can use it. It's possible now that you will have the same issue with a PC, but less likely - Macs have more of a stranglehold over the hardware than Windows exercises.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue with a Behringer Q802USB mixer into a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11. Can't get a audio feed to Audition or Audacy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing - look at the security settings on your machine. Microsoft is also pretty convinced that you don't know what you are doing, despite the fact that you almost certainly do!

What you are looking for is this:

Windows mic access.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I'll try it tonight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines