• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost multi tracks

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited almost a whole programe with SFX, I thought I'd saved it, but it is nowhere to be found, I cacn't find a way to revisit all the tracks associated with the origional, anyone know if there is a fix??

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't really help you with this as we don't have enough information. For a start, is this on a PC or a Mac? And when you said 'edited', I'm presuming that you have done this in Multitrack view. You will have either set, or more likely used the default setting for where your backup session files are stored, and that's the place to look for the most recent backup. You need to explore the location you set for your session carefully - that's the most likely place the files will be. If you hadn't saved anything at the point where Audition was closed, it would have warned you - so if you got no warnings, then the chances are that everything will be there somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve,  more info, using Windows 10,Audition 2021 I redidd everything, saved,  and 'Mix downed'  managed to make an MP2 , but half the fx tracks  didn't make it to the final mix down, and MP2 is horrible quality anyway. What I'm working on is a radio play with sound fx and a little music on the other tracks, I jusst need to know now... how to save or dump down to  a mono file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit>Convert Sample Type, and select the 'convert to mono (average)' preset. Why on earth do you want an MP2? If you have things missing from a mix, then there are several possibilities, but without seeing at least a screenshot of how you have it laid out, and a view of the mixer, it's going to be hard to tell. Most of these things are easy to sort, but it helps a lot if you've been pretty methodical in the first place; it's just doing random things in the hope that one of them will work that seems to cause a lot of difficulties...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines