• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master choice - No sound when exporting

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sound wont export with the mp3,can not find the master choice?Skärmavbild 2022-02-02 kl. 17.28.03.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

That's the Master output that you've renamed as Mix. If you look at the mixer view, you'll find that it's the last channel on the right. To export your mix, you have to do as I said above - go from File>Export and follow the path according to exactly what you want to export. I changed the output channel on this system to 'Mix' temporarily to show you exactly what you're looking for - it's this:

Output routing.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export is a menu option in File - you need to get the display that should be at the top of your screen back. I can't tell you how to, as it's a Mac...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On output sound there is no "master" choice, how can i find it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the Master output that you've renamed as Mix. If you look at the mixer view, you'll find that it's the last channel on the right. To export your mix, you have to do as I said above - go from File>Export and follow the path according to exactly what you want to export. I changed the output channel on this system to 'Mix' temporarily to show you exactly what you're looking for - it's this:

Output routing.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thank you! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines