• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mic not working - Audition Mac OSX 11.5.2 - SE X1S (Condenser mic), Behringer U-Phoria UM2 interface

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new Condenser mic and Interface, which works fine on Win10 PC with Audition, and works with Quicktime and various other software on MAC, apart from Audition. I have been through every tutorial I can find to go through the very simple setup procedure for Audition, but still get nothing. What could be stopping the mic working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Just found the solution, Audition did not have Security Permission to use the mic - system preferences>security and privacy give microphone access to Adobe audition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found the solution, Audition did not have Security Permission to use the mic - system preferences>security and privacy give microphone access to Adobe audition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although you already have an answer, I'm still moving this to the Audition forum on the chance that someone else may need it.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although you already have an answer, I'm still moving this to the Audition forum on the chance that someone else may need it.

By @LinSims

Hehe! We have actually covered this - er, rather a few times now! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines