• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microphone noises

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I record my microphone is extremely noisy when no one is talking, as soon as you talk you can't hear it anymore. Unfortunately, this is only the case with Audition and not with other programs. What can I do about it?

TOPICS
How to , Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition only records - faithfully - what it is sent. So possibly you have a driver error. But since you haven't told us a single thing about your setup, we can't yet help any further. Mac or a PC? What sort of microphone is it? What's it connected to? An external sound device or direct to the computer? If it's a PC, what driver are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PC and a microphone from Sudotack that has a USB port. I haven't adjusted anything in Audition yet, but when I tested it the first time it worked fine. The second time no longer. I have tested the microphone in Audacity there it works without noise. Für das Mikrofon habe ich keinen treiber installieren müssen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*I did not have to install a driver for the microphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Audition's hardware settings, what driver class are you using? Also, is there any chance that you could post a clip of the noise it's making? There are still several possibilities. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines