Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple cut out same wave

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have an audiobook /mp3/ wich have after each section an annoying monkeys sound. All is the same. All have break before and after so it is easy to detect it.
But there are lot in the audiobook.
I would like to cut them out all.

Here is the audiobook https://youtu.be/nXvMvp7Mky4
03:00 and 07:26 you can hear the monkeys. And every 3rd minutes...too much monkeys under 40+ hours.

What is the easiest way to cut them out?

Could you please write it to me step by step.

Product: Adobe Creative Cloud

format: mp3 or m4a /I have both/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I can't hear anything other than continuous speech at the points you've indicated - nothing that sounds like any sort of primate at all. What are you playing this on that makes these noises? And the format is irrelevant, really - Audition will decode your MP3/4 file to a wav file, because that's the internal working format. If you want it back in the same format it started as, then you have to re-encode it, with a consequential quality loss because MP3/4 formats are lossy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not talking about noise, I am talking monkey sound, laughing monkey sound.

3 minutes 00 sec there is, you cannot miss. And 7 minutes 26 sec too, and how I write every 3rd minutes.

I would like to delete those monkeys, not noise filtering.

I wrote format, because in the video /how to post/ they said I have to write the format what I use.

This is why I wrote OS, and product too, because I have to. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is something dodgy about the player you are using. I extracted the streaming audio from your Youtube video with SoundTap, from about 2'10" to well past 3' and there is nothing even remotely like a monkey on it. I've attached the file - this has not been altered in the slightest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you listening 2:10? That is the reading.

I wrote  3:00  

Exactly start 3:02 till 3:18 the first one. 7:26 till 7:43 the 2nd one. And so on...

What you can hear after 3:00, and after 7:26?

Are you listeninig what I linked? At the section what I wrote you cannot hear anthing else only the monkeys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I said from 2'10" through to well past 3' - which covers the whole period you mention, and some. Regardless of that, if you record all the audio with whatever turns up on your player all you have to do with the complete recording is highlight the sound each time you hear it, and hit the Delete key. That will remove the section you have highlighted. Save the result - you're done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you talking about?

2'10" = 02:10 = 2 minutes 10 sec

3' = 03:00 = 3 minutes 0 sec

How does it can cover 3:00-3:18 and 7:26 till 7:43?

Please do not be a Troll. I think you playing with me, and it is not nice. This forum is not for trolls.

I searched that sounds, and I missed it is not a monkey it is Kookaburra: https://youtu.be/Fc_-icFHwQo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not playing with you. If I tell you that I did not hear any monkey noises, then I didn't. I also said well past 3. Not understanding how the language works is not a basis for calling people names. Any more of that, and your content will be moderated. And whether I can hear anything is irrelevant - I've told you how to remove whatever it is you can hear; it's not a difficult process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, what I suspect may be happening is that these are break markers that the originator has included to mark advertising positions on uploaded videos. I have a Youtube plugin that effectively eliminates them, so I don't hear any of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ruined my post.

You not read what I wrote, you cannot able to listen the link, but you give me blind advice.

+40 hours audiobook, every 3rd minutes with this 18sec kookaburra sound, it means more than 800 times in the book.

You recomended to search, more than 800 times, select, and delete. Only for listening once and after I delete.

So your advice is pointless. If only this I had to do, I wont use this site, anybody can found it on youtube how to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is just rubbish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines