Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multitrack changed from stereo to mono without user input

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been editing a short film in Audition that was set up as a 32 bit/48khz stereo multitrack that was imported through a .xml. I've been editing in stereo, no changes to audio hardware or channel mapping, and have used both track and clip pans in the last week. I left it for a few days and opened it up to do a final pass and noticed that it's now a mono session with only the clips that I've panned individually showing the pan keyframes. All the track pans have disappeared. I've made a copy (through windows explorer) of the .sesx file and opened it in notepad, and both the session and the master track are stereo.

When I play the section with the individually panned clips, the meters show that each output channel are panning, but the options to change on other clips and the tracks aren’t there. All my bus tracks were setup stereo, as were majority of the tracks.

I've also screenshots of the master track, a section of clips that have been individually panned, and the top of the .sesx opened in notepad.

Thanks in advance!

3.PNG1.PNG2.PNG

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

After talking with a support rep who remoted in, they belive that an update curropted the layout profile with in turn curropted the .sesx file. Their fix was to rename the Audition folder in C:\Users\$USER\AppData\Roaming\Adobe to "Audition old" and open one of the auto save files. So far, all testing appears problem solved (for now).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines