• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multitrack Mixer Fading (Rodecaster Pro)

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm a Rodecaster Pro user with Audition, and having some trouble in my multitrack sessions. I'm a podcaster, and I like to be able to use the faders and mute buttons in real-time, while I'm recording with the Rodecaster. When I record into a plain audio file, this works perfectly. But in a multitrack, none of my inputs mute or change volume on the tracks, even when I adjusting my faders or hit mute on the mixer. While I can fix this in post, being able to fade and mute in real-time would make me much happier! Any help is much appreciated.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that's how the Rodecaster is designed, you either have a finished stereo mix or a prefade clean feed of the mics. I come from a broadcast background and I used to record the complete mix and the cleanfeeds. I used mainly the live stereo mix but had the option to repair any sections with the prefade clean feeds, they would have been worthless if they had been taken postfade and after the mute switch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines