• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phone Recording Help

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I was hoping someone would be able to assist me with this one. I've gotten one of my actor's for a short film to record some audio of him laughing off of his phone. But for some reason it is heavily disorited and staticy. I took it into audition and premiere to try and fix it but there is nothing to be done to my knowledge. Would anyone be willing to supply some help with this one? Trying to do this without having to re-record audio. Audio is included in the post as well. 

Thanks again!

TOPICS
Feature requests , How to , Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help with this. None of the audio is clipped, and what it sounds like is that it's suffering from modulation distortion. Unfortunately no distortion can ever be fixed - we have no reference point for what it's supposed to be like, so no means of correcting it - or even really softening it. The chances are that what happened with this particular recording is that he's got too close to the microphone - so it isn't necessarily a mic preamp overload, but an overload of the actual mic itself. I think that your best course of action would be to get him to re-record it, a bit further from the mic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines