• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing wav files on the timeline in a multitrack at correct timecode position

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recorded a song in a studio in pro tools but I want to mix in audition. I have all the wav files but when I bring them on the timeline they all start on different layers but at the 00:00 position so all out of sync. Is there a way to use the time code maybe to lay them into the timeline in sync?

TOPICS
How to , Import , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit>Preferences>Multitrack Clips and put a check in the second item down - 'Use embedded timecode when inserting clips into Multitrack'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Steve, thanks for the tip, awesome!

Regards

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What SteveG said is the best way to bring stems in and have them correctly aligned.
However, if you have the actual ProTools session file (PTX) with all the cuts/edits/takes/etc and you want to bring that into Audition rather than the bounced down stems PM me and send me the PTX and I will convert it to an Audition sesx for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines