• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-in Audition doesn't show GUI

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I recently installed  Super massive by Valhalla.And when I open it in audition there are no graphics.Actually when i first open it ,the plugin window is blank and when i close/open it only shows the Sliders of the plug in.

In other software it works fine.I havent test it in another computer running audition

Running on Asus Laptop
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable)

Windows 10

Thank you in advance

Screenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).png

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for you reply.

To be honest I didn't ask valhala about it because I had issues with several other plugins (freezes,crashes etc) and I assumed that it was auditions fault.However today i tried working with the Vst2 version of the plugins which I had a problem with and everything seems to be working fine.

I thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you asked Valhalla why their plugin doesn't work with Audition? Or are you just assuming that it's Audition's fault? I have to tell you that Audition has a reputation of being rather fussy about VST plugins that haven't been coded absolutely correctly, and that some of the shortcuts some programmers take will be rejected, and the plugins won't run correctly. And this affects the great and the good too - Waves have been caught out with this in the past, as well as several others. The fact that it appears to work fine with other DAWs is generally the way it goes with this issue - unfortunately it proves nothing.

It is also true that because the majority of VST plugins work fine with Audition; if one doesn't, then it's far more likely to be a fault with the plugin, I'm afraid. It is almost inevitable that Valhalla will try to blame Audition for the problem, as well, despite what I've just pointed out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for you reply.

To be honest I didn't ask valhala about it because I had issues with several other plugins (freezes,crashes etc) and I assumed that it was auditions fault.However today i tried working with the Vst2 version of the plugins which I had a problem with and everything seems to be working fine.

I thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, not necessarily, sometimes I have plugins working just fine in other daws and only shows problem in AA. Like the GUI doesnt loads up at all. This has happened to me for Melodyn, Vintage Reverb , and few other plugins.

Anyways there is a quick workaround for those plugins. refer to my answer in reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a small and a stupid workaround for this. (please dont bash me for this)

You can use any other plugin that supports racks (eg. I used waves audio studio rack) it scans for thrid party plugin and loads just fine, the GUI of vallah showed up Voila! 😄  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines