• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin Manager crashing Audition

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new work laptop and had to reinstall Audition and my Izotope plugins. But when I go to "Audio Plug-In Manager" the whole system freezes and I have to press esc or go to task manager to close the program. I've seen a couple people post about this problem but haven't seen any solutions offered. Can anyone offer some insight? Thank you. 

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried the beta of Audition?

Here's what I did with a similar problem:

The release version crashed when I told it to scan for plugins, but the beat didn't.

So...I uninstalled the release version, specifying that the preferences and plugin info not be saved when the app was removed.

I them reinstalled the release version. When it launched the settings from the beta version were detected, and I was offered the choice of importing those settings. I accepted and I have my plugins back.

I haven't tried using the plugin manager on the release version. I have work I need to do and I don't want to tempt fate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines