Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Audition Dynamic Link With Multitrack

Guide ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

Inside Premiere Pro, I can easily Right-Clik on my Clip and Choose: Edit Clip Inside Audition, and Inside Waveform, I can apply my desired effects, and Choose: File-Save, and it works.

But, I noticed, If I create a Multitrack, apply Effects, and use the File-Save Command It does not work

Thanks

TOPICS
Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Dear emmrecs.

I think I solved the issue. After finishing editing in the premiere, I have to use Edit-Edit In Adobe Audition: Sequence. Later inside the Audition, I have to select the entire Clips, and after I finished applying effects, I have to export them back to the Premiere as a new Audio Clip.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Multitrack view, File>Save is the command to save the .sesx (session) file, not the actual audio.

To create a mixed-down file of whatever is selected in Multitrack, you need to use File>Export, and choose the appropriate option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear emmrecs.

I think I solved the issue. After finishing editing in the premiere, I have to use Edit-Edit In Adobe Audition: Sequence. Later inside the Audition, I have to select the entire Clips, and after I finished applying effects, I have to export them back to the Premiere as a new Audio Clip.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines