Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Tascam M12 and Audition

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all :); I'm new entry.
I have a problem with my Tascam M12 connected to Adobe Audition. DAW control is perfect with the choice of Mackie Live I can control everything and the FX part becomes my Master. Only problem I can't solve is this: Example two tracks;
Voice Recording Track
Music Sequence Tracks
I plug in the headphones;
I hear the musical sequence track but I don't hear my voice.
Anyone know what I need to set up?
Currently in Input selects the recording channel corresponding to Tascam 1 = 1 Chanel 1; or to hear the voice/instrument in the headphones also in Input I have to leave "Default Stereo Input"
Output what should I enter?
I've tried everything, for sure I'm wrong to set something.
Audition's Hardware Configuration has both Model 12 Input and Output.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Tano
TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't hear any replay, then it's outputs you need to look at, not inputs. Can't actually tell without seeing in detail how you've got this set up, but you need to make sure in Audition that each track output is set to Master, and that the master output is what's being fed back to the mixer and your headphones. It sounds as though not all of the tracks are routed correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support.

tonight I take a picture of the MAC and the mixer of how I set the outputs.
On the Tascam as Draw controller I have selected Mackie Live and I control the tracks. The MAC and Audition master correspond to the FX gain send on the mixer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support.

tonight I take a picture of the MAC and the mixer of how I set the outputs. On the Tascam as Draw controller I have selected Mackie Live and I control the tracks. The MAC and Audition master correspond to the FX gain send on the mixer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I give up! I came back home; turned on the mixer; turned on the mac, started Audtion and now it no longer works as Daw Superfie control; I practically don't control the Tascam M12 from PC anymore and I haven't changed anything since yesterday! I'll give you some settings screens. At maximum I register with Logic X and do post production with Audtion ... it's a real shame but I can't sit still without working1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg6.jpeg7.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well if it's a MAC it's going to be an issue in their sound control, and I don't have a MAC so I can't assist you with this, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines