• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random tracks in multitrack session suddenly will not play. But will play if nudged / adjust them...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My multitrack session suddenly stopped playing some of the track in the timeline. If I single them out they all play fine as they had in the past. But now all the tracks will not play together.

All the files are on my internal drive. 

It seems a glitch... 

I started with shift key down to reset hoping that would do but nothing.

Can some one help me? Thank you.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: now even single tracks isolated stop playing in the middle of the track out of no where....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more information really - Mac or a PC? How many tracks are we talking about, and do they have a lot of effects on them? Has the whole session played successfully in the past?

Usually if Audition can't play tracks it's because it can't stream them from your HD fast enough. If you have a lot of effects, then try pre-rendering the tracks with them on - that often helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SteveG!

1. Mac Mini

2. Had one major effect (3 sec. voice reverbed) that I have erased in looking for cure on this issue...
3. All files are on internal drive

4. Yes, it has played in the past.... but that is also when I had less tracks...

5. 16 tracks most are dialog but have 3 music tracks and three SFX tracks
6. pre-rendered some of the SFX tracks none have audition effects on them.

Thank you sir~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines