• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recorded audio does not play once its exported

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have re started my i mac and  adobe audition more then twice  and i cant seem to get it to save my songs with vocals. i only get the beat with no vocals attached.   i saved songs before and it was fine but now im having this issues.  can anyone help. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We may be good, but we can't work miracles. No-one can help unless you provide screen-grabs of your session, so we can see all the settings you've used, and also a view of  the mixer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no one is asking for a miracle sir.  like i said. it worked before with the same settings but thanks you for your time. stay blessed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't provide more details as requested, then you won't get an answer - from anybody.

There are so many possible reasons here, that without providing details, a miracle is exactly what you are asking for. To put it a little more bluntly, it will be something you did - maybe inadvertently. If everything was exactly the same, then it would continue to work, wouldn't it? But it doesn't, so we need to establish what it is that has altered. And for that, we need information. Do you understand now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines