• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recorded Favorite Doesn't Work

Explorer ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Audition CC 10.0.2 but that shouldn't matter.  I've recorded a simple favorite that consists solely of Effects/Silence.  The work I'm doing is voiceovers and I just want to be able to get rid of extraneous noise in the gaps between my speech.

The only way this script works at all is if I open the Action list box and change "Selection" to "Relative" for each action.  The actions are:

Silence

<Final Selection>

"Works at all" means I can run the script without getting an error message.  But the noise is still there.  I feel like an idiot asking this, so please be gentle with me.

Thanks,

Tony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Yes the scripting part of Favorites is not at all straight forward. This thread may help.

How to reduce gain in a selected area with a hotkey?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the scripting part of Favorites is not at all straight forward. This thread may help.

How to reduce gain in a selected area with a hotkey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks.  Lots of good stuff in that thread.

Best,

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too bad it has apparently been deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasn't deleted as such - it was a thread on the previous forum which didn't transfer properly (as in not at all) to the revised (and much worse) flat forum structure, but don't get me started on that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are all the answers on this site that link to Adobe's OWN domain lead to dead links??? It's terribly frustrating and completely unhelpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines