Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording in Audition

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I am trying to record a podcast in Audition.  What I want to do is listen to the music in my headset while I am recording the verbal audio.  Something like a recording studio; when the singer is in the booth and has the music in the headset to keep the time and beat. How do I do this?  tia

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Record in Multitrack view. Work your way through one of the tutorials first to find out how to set this up. One thing I will say though is not to use the Podcast preset when setting up the session - it will lead you seriously astray. Just use a default session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn’t help I’m sorry. I have watched the tutorials but I don’t know how to do what I am asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we can't help you. We're a U2U forum. We can only help anybody if they have specific issues, not 'teach me everything about Audition' questions. We don't know where you are starting from, or how much you already know, so we could end up wasting a lot of time unnecessarily.

I mean this kindly; perhaps you should seek some technical help with this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines