• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover Audio File

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning: I'm the new kid on the block. I'm also technology challenged. I just finished my first draft of my DIY Demo. When I tried to figure out how to post it on the FB page, my audio file went blank. Nothing but a black background. I must of hit the wrong key and now I don't know how to get that file back. Can somebody PLEASE help.

Thank you in advance

Bill Flagg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably hit the delete key?

If you haven't closed the session you can probably 'undo'

If you have saved the session (assuming it was all done in Multitrack view then your audio will still be in the _recorded subfolder.

If you were doing it all in waveform/edit view (which is never recommended) then you are out of luck
But on the upside maybe a valuable lesson may have been learned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. Where do I find the recorded subfolder? 

You mentioned I may be out of luck. Does that mean, I can't get the panels to come back. All I have is an empty black background

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines