• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remix to exact time without time stretching

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my track is 2:15 and I want to remix to 1:00 exact my track gets remixed to 1:04.

How can I make sure my track gets 1:00 without time stretching?

Tempo had to be consistent because I want remix different version of my track with an exact time. If I want my track to be 1:00 I want it to be precisely 1:00.

Hope this is possible within audition. If not, is there anything I can do with my original track? Maybe add more transients? Of something else?

Thank 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not the only person to run into this issue with Remix - there's a video on YouTube which on the face of it seems to be about Premiere, but actually it's about Audition. The author ran into exactly the same problem, and her solution is the only one I'm aware of, other than manually tweaking it yourself. Video is here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have seen that video. In the beginning of the video she mentions she has a video of 1 minute length.

Then suddenly the music gets changed to 40 seconds. So what happened to that 1 minute?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I mean 45 seconds video in stead of 1 minute video :). Why does she make the music 40 seconds while the video is 45 seconds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen that video again and she is lucky that it fits perfect. I hope in a future update they will resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just tried this here with a 2:10 track remixed to 1:00 and it worked fine.

Adobe_Audition.jpg

Did you use the advanced "Stretch to exact duration" Advanced option?

Would you care to post the troublesome 2:15 track here?

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines