Royalty free adobe audition music loops and beds download

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, we are trying to locate the royalty free adobe audition music loops and beds download. Past inoformation says it can be found by opening adobe audition and to go to help/download sound effects and more.  But it only lists the royalty free soundeffects download.  Can anyone point us in the right direction to download the royalty free adobe audition music loops and beds please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021
You need to read this thread: What happened to music loops, etc?  and you'll need a browser that supports ftp - typically Firefox, but not Chrome. They are there though - I checked a minute ago. The specific link for loopology is ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/audition/Loops/ 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021
When you've got it right, it looks like this:

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to read this thread: What happened to music loops, etc?  and you'll need a browser that supports ftp - typically Firefox, but not Chrome. They are there though - I checked a minute ago. The specific link for loopology is ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/audition/Loops/ 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you've got it right, it looks like this:

loopology.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SteveG,

Thank you so much for your help, I had real trouble trying to locate the ftp address through various places. Firefox no longer supports it, but I read the other thred that you suggested and managed to locate them through the Opera browser over internet explorer.  You really have saved the day mate, thank you again!

Sonny Jay

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screengrab was from Firefox - yesterday. If ftp doesn't work in it, then you have to enable it to, but you can do that easily. Goes like this:

How to Re-Enable FTP Protocol Support in Firefox
  1. Launch Mozilla Firefox, enter about:config in the address bar and then click on Accept the risk to continue button.
  2. Search for a setting network.ftp.enabled and double-click on it to change its value to true.
  3. Now you have enabled FTP support in Firefox once again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried the same thing about music that is on online radio and using them with adobe but it just doesn't seem right

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not only that,[removed] is what I can recommend for you

[Mod note: please don't post irrelevant spam.]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines