• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Markers in Imported WAV files

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add a feature that will show markers on imported WAV files in Multitrack view.  They are visible in Waveform view, and the markers panel but not Multitrack view. 

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure what you say ?? to me it appears that the markers are there ....
Maybe I would suggest having them more visible, both in color and thickness, you don't see much to tell the truth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the thread below.  I was told this can't be done by the expret so I made a feature request.  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/markers-on-imported-files-visible-in-waveform-but-not-multit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you were told was that the markers do show in Multitrack, as broken vertical lines on a clip. What they don't do is show up the same way they do in Waveform view, with tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines