• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Start Recording Favorites

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help - I am using Audition CC 2017 and I am trying to record a Favorite. The error message I get says "A Favorite is currently being recorded" "to stop recording choose Favorites>stop recording" So I do that and it says " a new Favorite could not be recorded because no supported actions were recorded."

I had started to record a favorite but then changed by mind and deleted the file. I think I forgot to "stop recording." When I closed down the program it asked if I wanted to save changes - I said "no." When I started up again and tried to record a new favorite I got the message that a favorite is currently being recorded. When I clicked to stop recording the other message came up - and both messages keep looping.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps try rebooting the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, and rebooting does not fix it. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addendum: uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it, so any suggestions other than rebooting and reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem now that I updated to the latest 2022 version. UGGG! Any other info on this restarting uninstalling reinstalling doesn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting, it works fine on the new MacBook, Pro but not on my 2019 Imac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I cannot record a new favorite. Needs to be fixed immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines