• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's up with Adobe having no User Guide available on the User Guide page?

Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dozens of clicks later no User Guide. a bunch of stuff i am not interested in. is it so hard to ahve a user guide on the user guide page Adobe, are you so post-care that it no longer works to have manuals and tables of contents?!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Oh there's that familiar User Guide button and icon, i'm sure clicking that will take me to a page where there are HTML and PDF User Guides"
#nope

it will take you back to the fake User Guide page, brought to you by adobe, in the business of making good apps better and also worse and more buggy for thirty years.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 3.05.33 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

User guides apparently cost a fortune to create. If there was a proper one, the rental would cost even more. No, the user guide, such as it is, isn't very good and they know it - that's apparently why there's a direct link to the forum in the help menu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines