• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Audition keep crashing?!

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is becoming infuriating. I literally can't do anything in audition becuse within 3-5 minutes of it being on it crashes. Does not matter what I'm doing. Im using a Scarlett Focusrite have a mac that is totally up to date as well as an up to date version of Audition. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you need to read this page and follow the advice and process given there, including sending all the information to the developers.

You might also want to post the latest crash log here in case there is something obvious that another user might spot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue on both my work computer and personal computer. No idea what triggers it; I can't even delete sections of audio without the program crashing. Sometimes it crashes after I open a file and wait for it to load. I have no solutions but at least we know it's an issue with the version and not user error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines