• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 download error

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot download Adobe Audition in Windows 11.  I get an error stating MSVCR111.dll is missing.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no official support for Windows 11 and Audition yet, which is hardly surprising since it's not officially released. But generally what this means is that the version of the C++ libraries that is installed is either faulty or incorrect, as that's where the .dll files come from. It may well be that the installer will need updating - who knows? If there are new library releases, you can get them from Microsoft directly, and you have to run the library installer and redo the lot - you can't replace individual dll files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Audition 2021 doesnt work in the offical Windows 11 release either, I mean the RTM version of Windows 11 has been around for 8 weeks now, perhaps someone in Adobe could comment as to why they have not tested before today. Luckly for me, I installed Windows 11 on a backup computer to check this lot out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines