• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working on Audition after a version has been exported

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Audition for the first time.
I have created a multitrack soundscape story  - my dialogue and other sound tracks and then exported it as a wav file.
I now want to replace the dialogue with a better one, with pauses in the right place. It seems this is not possible. Is that correct? Do I have to start all over again?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Since you have to select a folder and name a session (or use an automatically generated name) before you start one, I would have thought that it's still there, and all you have to do is re-open it! Then replace what you need to, and mix it down/export it again.

Just look under File>Open Recent. It should be at the top of the list, if you haven't done anything subsequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have to select a folder and name a session (or use an automatically generated name) before you start one, I would have thought that it's still there, and all you have to do is re-open it! Then replace what you need to, and mix it down/export it again.

Just look under File>Open Recent. It should be at the top of the list, if you haven't done anything subsequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SteveG that worked very well and looks as if it's saved me a lot of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There would be a massive amount of complaints if you couldn't do that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines