• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A whole lot of problems when exporting adobe audition multitrack session

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During playback, sometimes there are *blip* sounds that happen generally in the same area but are not actually present in the individual clips. However, when I remove the vocals where the blip is happening, the blip is gone. But just say that this is a playback issue, but no, when I export as an mp3, it also has blips. Not only does it have blips, but the whole song sounds extremely wacky because the tuning of automatic pitch correction and waves tune is completely off. They sound good in playback, but terrible and extremely OFF after exporting. I've tried exporting to premiere pro, but not only does the quality go down, but there are still blips as well. I have no clue how to fix any of these issues. Adobe audition didn't have any technical issues during the first couple of months I was using it but this has been an ongoing issue for months on end now and I'm starting to really hate it. I found somebody who had a similar issue in this community but they never got an answer. I could've finished so much by now but this one exporting issue has prevented me from being able to release anything at all. PLEASE HELP.

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The general solution to this has been discussed many times before, and that is to pre-render your tracks so that all of the processing doesn't have to happen during the actual mix or export. This is especially important with any tracks with a high processing load attached to them - like auto-tuning. Or anything other than basic reverb. If you look at the top of the rack effects panel, you'll find a lightning bolt symbol. Clicking on that will pre-render that track. If you need to change anything afterwards, it's not a problem - change it and pre-render again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it, and it made no difference at all. There are still a bunch of blips sounds every time I export the session. blip.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that pictures mean nothing in this context - we'd need to hear an example of these 'blips' - preferably a wav file. Doesn't need to be a long one. The other thing, of course, is that doing anything like auto-tuning during a multitrack mixdown isn't really a good idea anyway. Ideally you should be treating that as a separate issue for that particular track, and processing it first in Waveform view so that you aren't placing an unnecessary load on your processor during the mix. Just because the software lets you do something, that doesn't actually make it desirable - if you see what I mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I processed it in the waveform view and didn't even include the instrumental but there are still dozens of distortions in this little sample. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These blips are bursts of noise, and I agree that they shouldn't be there. If it's not too much trouble, could you also provide a sample of the same bit of vocal exactly as recorded, and a list of whatever processing you are using on it before mixdown, please? When weird stuff happens, it's not possible to have too much information...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What chance one of your plugins is still running in Demo or Trial mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i have a full license for all of them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied the effects, and I either didn't save the file, or I just can't see them after applying, which I don't think is the case, so I don't have the exact list anymore, but I probably used: single bad compressor, waves tune, parametric equalizer, and GW VoiceCentric.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having applied the Effects in Waveform view, (you would have been reminded to save the file when closing the app) and then re-opening the file would not show you which ones you used because Waveform is a "destructive" process, i.e., any changes are "baked in" and cannot be reversed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes sense. So in the end, I would still have to apply effects in the multitrack session. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines