• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe VoCo 2017,News?

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,i want ask if thay are any news about adobe voco?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me as well

if the project comes it will help the filmmakers and will help game creators or or voice editor....

because if you want make an next batman film you will need batman voice and its not that easy to do it

i really want voco

adobe please

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imadl76280154  wrote

...because if you want make an next batman film you will need batman voice and its not that easy to do it

And that is something that it simply won't help you with. It's not a voice creation system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i know but we have batman voice, so we can change or make him saying what i want him to say so that what i want.

btw i try to find another way but i see that is only voco can do that so thay are no another way (maybe if i can get batman here and make him saying what i want xD)

and thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make that work at all, my understanding is that you would need a lot of Batman content in the first place, clearly recorded. With just a few samples of him speaking, you aren't going to get anything like an 'authentic' voice.

At the moment though, it would certainly be a lot easier and quicker to hire somebody with a voice like Batman's, and record him saying what you want. Within the limits of what VoCo could do with a limited sample set, that's almost certainly going to give you a better result anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

batman is just an example i want make someone else talk and i have more then 20h him talking so no problem for me to make voco run(work) ,but the problem is getting VoCo into my pc.

and Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imadl76280154  wrote

but the problem is getting VoCo into my pc.

Yes, a considerable one, since it doesn't currently exist!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that, if ever fully developed, VoCo would be more appropriate to do the occasional line of ADR rather than create a ton of dialogue.

As an aside, a month or so back I read an article discussing software with VoCo like features in general and expressing concern that it could be used to defeat speech recognition as a type of security.

Anyway, the Adobe Max show in San Diego is only a few weeks off so that might be the time for more announcements--though Adobe keep new developments pretty close to the chest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

security ...its the easy to fix......

but if photoshop defeat normal painters, VoCo ofc will defeat speech recognition.....

if VoCo comes out it will help many people  that cant make a team or working alone (like me).

just like i said if someone want make an next batman film he will need batman voice to say (No one will get out ...)

you cant find it or make it (for me )

for that i think VoCo will be the best thing Adobe can make more then photoshop??! (FOR ME )

Thanks.

(Adobe i hope you think again about VoCo dont forget it will help many people and ofc dont forget $$$ xD)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao piacere sono Danilo un programmatore italiano di Roma, programmo in visual basic e labview,  sono anche io allo scuro di che fine abbia fatto adobe voco.., ma tramite visual basic e labview sono riuscito a creare una sorta di 2 versioni di un programma che ho chiamato voice generation, che fa lo stessa cosa di Adobe voco, campion un file audio, lo scompone in fonemi e lo trascrive in testo, cambiando successivamente, il testo, riesce a rigenerare la traccia audio, (vaweform) cambiando le parole e del discorso ma lasciando in alteratola la voce. 

Il software non é proprio automatico come voco, ma dobbiamo fare dei passaggi di campionamento fonemico, audio e testo manuali all inizio, poi man mano che si usa la stessa voce il software memorizza sempre più fonemi in sé e diventa tutto più automatico.. Basta scrivere un testo da 0 che lui lo genera partendo da 0 a 1000..fonemi in automatico... 

Cmq ti lascio il mio cell wup +393493885484 Danilo e 2 tutorial su tale software.. :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines