Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Problem

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys what is wrong with this program???

I record my voice, sounds good no problem, I apply effects and after when I listen to the audio sounds like a robot or noisy, if I listen again, sounds good, if I listen again, again appear this sound problem.... . Do you know a real answer to this problem? thank you. (  I have all settings very good...44hz 16bit btw)

TOPICS
How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are we supposed to guess? Mac or a PC? What effects? How many? What settings? What audio device? What else, if anything, is running?

We might be good, but there are limits...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is on record, what I need to apply to stop that RED, make the sound bad when I listen to

20200527_150208.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't get it, do you? You have told us nothing useful at all. Whatever is causing this, having a recording going just into that red part of the meter isn't it. The only issue there is when it turns on the red 'clip' indicators at the top of the meter.

But if you don't tell us chapter and verse what you are doing, then there's no way we will be able to help you fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I record my voice, and after recording, a few words I said are not heard in the recording, the audioclip has speed up in a moment when I play it ,something like that...

Some help please? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to do what it says earlier - give us a lot more information. And a single thread is sufficient...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The voice that I record has some delay or something like that, I try to use the effects in the Master track, not to the stereo track, I do this and sounds better now but still has problems...I don't know much details because I am new in this program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't you even know whether you have a Mac or a PC? I suggest that you try working your way through a few tutorials - then you might understand better what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines