• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip volume envelope line is stuck

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rearragned a few spliced clips in one track, and now those clips have a lower volume that cannot be changed. The volume envelope line is completely stuck; I can neither move it nor add control points to it on the rearranged clips. Is there any way to regain control of the volume on those clips? 

AuditionClipVolumeStuck.png

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Multitrack menu, do you have Enable Clip Keyframe Editing enabled? That's exactly what will happen if you don't...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I do have keyframe editing enabled, and it works only on the clips of the track that weren't rearranged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select one of the clips you can't do anything with and go to Clip>Clip Gain, can you adjust it at all this way? So far, I've failed to reproduce this issue at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, using the Clip Gain will adjust the volume, but the volume line still remains disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines