Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copying audition tweaks to other clips

Participant ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

im blessed with a premiere Projekt that has 9 sequences all pretty finished with cutting the material.

now i work on the audio tracks and a lot of them come from the same room/mic.

i have reduced the background noise in Audition for the first clip and now i would like to add this noise reduction to all the other 100+ clips in my timeline

at best in all sequences.

anybody knows a way?

or do i have to adjust every clip for hours now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In principle this is easy. Assuming that you've used something like Adaptive NR, then you record a favorite, save it and use it in the batch processor. If you've used more than one effect, then create a chain in the effects rack, and then save a favourite using the rack preset. You can put as many files in the batch processor as you like - just check all the settings carefully before you commit to a lot of files in one go...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in my imagination, it was easy too (like recording a PS-Action or similar)

my "workflow" was to right-klick a clip in the edit of the timeline, chose "edit in audition" (which creates a new copy of the audioclip) and jumps me to audition,

first: normalize (process)

then: capture noise print in a only noise area

then: noise reduction (process)

save

(no appearance in the effect rack at all)

i did this with all clips in one timeline, (8 more to go)

f###in tiring

my mistake is just using the software obviously without general knowledge of it (neither how to record a fav or using the batch processor)

but now that i have done this a hundred times, i will likely never ever forget how this particular thing gets done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines