• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default value for inserting silence

Participant ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been editing a series of files and need to insert 2 seconds of silence at the end of each file. For awhile when I opened the silence dialog, it defaulted to 2 seconds. I have been editing some other work and now when I open the dialog it defaults to 1:23. Any idea where that comes from? I have tried various things but the 1:23 persist. It would be really nice to get it back to 2 so I didn't need to change it every time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

That can happen if you change your Time Display settings from one of the standard times or frame rates to 23.976fps. It will revert to the full 2.00 seconds when you change the time display back to one of the full frame rates. It also changes to 1.29 secs if you choose 29.97fps or 1.59 secs if you choose 59.94fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That can happen if you change your Time Display settings from one of the standard times or frame rates to 23.976fps. It will revert to the full 2.00 seconds when you change the time display back to one of the full frame rates. It also changes to 1.29 secs if you choose 29.97fps or 1.59 secs if you choose 59.94fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was the case. I'm not sure how it got changed as I do video conforming almost exclusively. Somehow it was at 12 fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines