Highlighted

Duration of all clips in a track (Context: Creating a 10-min Podcast Highlights Episode)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always create a 10-minute highlights version of my 1-hour podcasts with guests. As you can see from my attached screenshot, I have created markers to speed up the sections I want to keep. 

However, when I select All Clips in Track 1 to see the total duration so far, it doesn't actually give me the duration of the clips. In this particular example, it is telling me the duration from the start of the first clip to the end of the very last clip on the track. The content is only 2m 26secs in duration so far, but, the left panel is saying a duration of 35 minutes which is incorrect

Currently I can only figure out the duration of the segments by clicking each one individually and adding up each clip duration using a Time Calculator on the internet!

Am I missing a way to do this automatically?Duration Clips Problem.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Duration of all clips in a track (Context: Creating a 10-min Podcast Highlights Episode)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always create a 10-minute highlights version of my 1-hour podcasts with guests. As you can see from my attached screenshot, I have created markers to speed up the sections I want to keep. 

However, when I select All Clips in Track 1 to see the total duration so far, it doesn't actually give me the duration of the clips. In this particular example, it is telling me the duration from the start of the first clip to the end of the very last clip on the track. The content is only 2m 26secs in duration so far, but, the left panel is saying a duration of 35 minutes which is incorrect

Currently I can only figure out the duration of the segments by clicking each one individually and adding up each clip duration using a Time Calculator on the internet!

Am I missing a way to do this automatically?Duration Clips Problem.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but there's no way of adding up cumulative time across multiple clips that I'm aware of.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0