• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files are lost; Audition Keeps crashing.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read dozens of posts of people having the same issues I have but I don't really understand how they fixed their issue. Everything was working just fine but any time I open up the file and try to do anything with it audition crashes. I reinstalled it, I updated my drivers. I just don't know what to do or how to fix this and it's frustrating that this happens the day I'm supposed to turn this project in and it's not even close to done.

Help, please.

TOPICS
Crash , How to , Import , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best I can offer is to have a look at your sesx file

Send it to info at aatranslator dot com dot au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's the system doing this, then the most common fix is to restore all the original preferences. You lose anything you set up specially, but at least it's simple to do; Just start Audition with the Shift key held down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines