How can I configure Adobe Audition so that it loads a specific session when it starts?

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I configure Adobe Audition so that it loads a specific session when it starts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019
There is no command line structure for this, I'm afraid.What most people do, if they don't use a standalone batch processor to accomplish the task, is to put the focus on the session file itself. What this means is that you have to make sure that the session file invokes Audition when you click on it:This is inherently more powerful than altering the command line structure, because it doesn't tie Audition down to any one file. If you want it available directly from the desktop, then create a sho...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no command line structure for this, I'm afraid.

What most people do, if they don't use a standalone batch processor to accomplish the task, is to put the focus on the session file itself. What this means is that you have to make sure that the session file invokes Audition when you click on it:

Opens with.JPG

This is inherently more powerful than altering the command line structure, because it doesn't tie Audition down to any one file. If you want it available directly from the desktop, then create a shortcut from the file in the list and put a suitable name on it. For instance, the one above now has an Audition desktop icon looking like this:

Desktop altered icon.JPG

And this does exactly what you're asking for when you click on it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines