• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save a selection made in the spectral display in Audiotion CS6

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several clips with similar artifacts I wish to remove using the spectral display waveform editor. How can I save the selection and apply it to another clip? Seems this would be simple but I can't seem to find it.   TIA ed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm afraid that that is not possible. The latest versions of Audition do have the Sound Remover tool which might have been of assistance in this case. It allows you to learn a Sound Model which can then be applied to different clips and might be able to remove some similar artefacts. But even then what seems similar in one audio file may not be exactly the same in another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this interests me, be cause in Audition CC, I copy selections from Spectral Frequency Display from one .wav, jump to next .wav and paste my selection into its Spectral display

When I launch Audition CS6, I get a 'no Quictime dialogue' and try same sort of thing,  but,,,

with CS6, a simple copy and paste, just adds my selection into existing Spectral Display, so

in CS6, I tried Mix Paste, with dialogue 'copied audio' of 100 and 'existing audio' of 0 %, which appears to me of what I am doing in CC.

I amnot always copying Spectral Display from one .wav and pasting into another .wav, but when I encounter a Spectral Display that is far too damaged, example low frequency wind noise, I copy low frequency from 'no wind sample' and paste over bad sample.

As for that, would that work for saving selection in Spectral Display and applying to another clip?

i do not use Sound Remover Tool, nor Auto Heal. I use selection of good Spectral Display and Paste over bad  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines