• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iZotope RX 7 Connect Error

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use either the VST or VST3 plugin "iZotope RX Connect" - I get this error:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

I just switched the audio output to ASIO from RX and the problem was resolved but I don't like using that driver because I can't play other things, for example nothing that contains audio from my browser won't play when using RX (with ASIO driver).

I've used the same plugin in FL studio and there was no such issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't realise that there was an RX 7 yet. However have you used previous versions of RX before successfully with RX Connect and Audition? What audio interface and drivers are you using?It is quite possible that your audio drivers won't let two apps connect to your interface at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched the audio output to ASIO from RX and the problem was resolved but I don't like using that driver because I can't play other things, for example nothing that contains audio from my browser won't play when using RX (with ASIO driver).

I've used the same plugin in FL studio and there was no such issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ryclark  wrote

I didn't realise that there was an RX 7 yet.

RX7 Launch | iZotope

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do now. Looks good if you can afford it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

I do now. Looks good if you can afford it.

Indeed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still a work in progress - primarily as far as I'm concerned when it comes to handling multiple channels. But it will get there...

If you are needing to work on getting the best out of dialog though, there's nothing to beat it. And for spot clean-ups, it is unparalleled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact problem using Izotope RX7. It is not in use by another application and my drivers are up to date. What could be real problem? Is it some fault with Izotope? Izotope has always worked for me. Basically I can't use Izotope on my new 16" 2020 macbook pro running macos Catalina. Any help would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bump!??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines