• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manual pitch correction makes sharp peak sound just after I press play button.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

001.png

When I turn on "Manual pitch correction", sharp peak noise comes up just after "play" as shown as above.

I use Yamaha AG06 mixer, and "Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO" for audio hardware.

I can hear this noise from my speaker and headphone.

If I change audio hardware "MME" and "Line" output, these noises are dissapeared.

How can I fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are both Audition and your USB audio interface set to the same sample rate? If they are different you can possibly get clicks and splats as one tries to set the correct sample for the other. So check the settings in Audition's Audio hardware preferences and on the Steinberg USB panel. Also increasing the buffer size in Audition/ASIO drivers might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually yamaha provide 'Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver', and I set sample rate of AG06 as 48 kHz and Adobe audition too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have the same problem. As soon as I select the manual pitch control, the file is filled with peaks of noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the studios we use manual pitch correction on a daily basis - it is one of the real hidden gems of Audition.

However, every now and then we get a word that just plays havoc with the FX.

Without 'seeing' the phrase it is hard to offer an opinion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines