• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound reduction

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been learning Adobe audition from offical website of Adobe. In basic course they were explaining about sound reduction and also they provided samples for practice/learning. So I was trying to do practice on one of that sample file but unable to reduce sound. Its too frustating. I dont know where i am lacking. 

File name is - ( Emlyn Vaughan 5678 Noisy )

and its under

Music Editor>  Music > Emlyn Vaughan - 5678 Noisy.

Please help me in this thing because with this i get to know about sound reduction thing. Also i am attaching mp3 file from that sample document. Please help

TOPICS
Noise reduction

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Inolas,

Could you provide more information on the steps you're trying to do and what is going wrong? You could give a link to the tutorial you're following. 

Here is a page on noise reduction:
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/audition/using/noise-reduction-restoration-effects.html
It shows how to capture a noise print to use in the noise reduction process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/audition/how-to/noise-hiss-reduction-audition-cc.html?playlist=/services/...

Here is the link of that tutorial. 

i really need help with that Mp3 which attached with my previous question. How can i reduce sound in that file. I am trying since yesterday. Is there any tip. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't reduce noise on that file - I don't think that's what its purpose is at all (wherever it came from...). It's fairly obvious that it's full of clicks. If you use Diagnostics and select the DeClicker effect, do a scan and then click on Repair All, they'll go away.

One of the most important things about repairing any audio you won't really get from tutorials - and that is the ability to analyse what's actually there - and work out whether you stand a realistic chance of getting rid of it, and what's the best method. Often this involves a few experiments, but primarily it's about recognition - that's the skill you need to develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah i know. 

I try to do again with all those option you mentioned. I will work on skills too. 

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other thing I should mention is that the advice in the tutorial you linked to misses out some important information about multiple passes of NR. What we've found over many years is that yes, multiple passes are good, certainly - but leaving the FFT size the same between them doesn't help at all. What you need to do to get the best results is to use different FFT sizes for each one, including a high and medium setting. And only take off about 6dB per pass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines