Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

étiquettes et notes/ labels and notes

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis la mise à jour de Bridge 2023, je n'arrive plus à étiquetter ou noter (couleur) mes images, avec les fonctions claviers habituelles, cela ne fonctionne ne sa passe quand je fais la manip.

Auriez-vous une petite idée

Merci

---------------------------

Hi,

Since the Bridge 2023 update, I can't label or rate (colour) my images with the usual keyboard functions, it doesn't work when I do the manipulation.

Would you have a little idea

Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a setting in the Preferences that lets you either require the Command/Control key or not require it. Have you looked to see how it's set?

2022-10-25_11-07-19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I had looked at the command key is checked !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi morganf45525775,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge version
  • System configuration
  • Is the issue specific to particular files/format?

Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai exactement le même probléme, impossible de donner une étiquette à une image. J'ai bien coché "utiliser Ctrl pour les étiquette et les notes" mais pas d'action, ni en utilisant "CTRL", ni en décochant ""utiliser Ctrl pour les étiquette et les notes" et en tapant le chiffre sur le clavier. Cela fonctionnait parfaitement avant le changement de version 2023.

Bridge version: 13.0.0.562

System configuration: HP ZBook Studio G4, I7-7820HQ, 32 Go RAM, Windows 10 pro 64 bits Version 21H1

Impossible de donner une étiquette ou une note, bizarement quand je tape CTRL 6, cela change le zoom de la zone, j'affiche 5 mosaïques alors qu'avant, le ctrl 6, j'affiche 4 mosaïques ???

Merci pour votre support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same pb ... unable to rate with slideshow (files CR2 or JPG)

Bridge v13.0.0.562 with MAC OS Monterey 12.6.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines