• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

10,000+ scans -- how to find blank pages and delete

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have scanned boxes and boxes of paperwork and saved each as an individual jpeg. I originally scanned some as multipage PDF and that was a bust so switched to individual jpeg. How can the blank pages be batch selected in Bridge CS5 or CS6 (or even in Windows 10 File Explorer) and deleted all at once?

TOPICS
Batch , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Check the size of one of the blank pages. Then, sort the images by size. At that point, the vast, vast majority of the blank pages will be all together, and it should take just a glance to see if there is just a couple of words or nothing on a page. 

One big important suggestion: Bridge has never been good at looking at thousands and thousands of images in one folder. So, I suggest you grab maybe a couple hundred and try this out. If it works out, try doubling the number of images. Then, keep

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the size of one of the blank pages. Then, sort the images by size. At that point, the vast, vast majority of the blank pages will be all together, and it should take just a glance to see if there is just a couple of words or nothing on a page. 

One big important suggestion: Bridge has never been good at looking at thousands and thousands of images in one folder. So, I suggest you grab maybe a couple hundred and try this out. If it works out, try doubling the number of images. Then, keep increasing the number of images until things start slowing down. Then, back up a bit on the number of images, and continue.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines